BED AND BREAKFAST
Near Gruene & New Braunfels
Cell: (830) 237-6302
Pleasure or Business
10 Rooms & 10 Baths
Romantic Getaways, Reunions, Retreats
Kuebler Waldrip Haus Bed and BreakfastCome relax on 43 peaceful acres just minutes from New Braunfels and Gruene in three beautifully restored historic buildings that include an original 1847 German rock pioneer home, an original 1863 Comal County one-room schoolhouse and our cottage. Here you are welcome to rent a room, a part or whole building OR the entire property. We have a property with an onsite host, 10 separate rooms and each room rental includes a wonderful hot sit down breakfast.
- The KUEBLER WALDRIP HAUS, an original 1847 German pioneer rock home has 19 inch thick walls and has the original cedar and cypress timber. The walls were originally covered with 4 layers with sheetrock, a layer of wallpaper, then horizontal boards, and then the original adobe style plaster. This building has 5 separate bedrooms: Kuebler's Kastle (sleeps 2), Hillside Hideaway (sleeps max of 4), Guilbeau Room (sleeps 3), Katherine's Attic Room (sleeps 5), and Room with A View (sleeps 2).
- The DANVILLE SCHOOLHOUSE, an original 1863 Comal County one-room schoolhouse that was moved to our property in 1991. This wonderful schoolhouse has been lovingly restored and retains the original walls, floors, windows and chalkboard. The Danville Schoolhouse features 4 private bedrooms each with a private entrance and bath. The upstairs rooms include - the East Room (sleeps 2-4) and the West Room (sleeps 2); and the downstairs rooms include - the Danville Schoolhouse Suite (sleeps 2-4) and the Porch Room (sleeps 2-4).
- The DEER HAVEN COTTAGE, a wonderful private building cottage that is a new building that was made to look old with the touches of wood siding, barnwood and Saltillo tile. There are 6 inch walls with 3 bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a private bath with a marble shower/Jacuzzi tub. Go outside the back door and enter onto the back covered porch with lounge furniture and a BBQ pit. This unit is perfect for 2 or a family of 5.
Do you have a wonderful person in your family that has everything, but you do not know what to get them for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion? BUY a GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM THE KUEBLER WALDRIP HAUS BED AND BREAKFAST.
WHAT ABOUT A SPEICAL SUPPRISE .... JUST TO SUPPRISE THEM, BUY a GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM THE KUEBLER WALDRIP HAUS BED AND BREAKFAST. CLICK ON THE LINK TO PURCHASE GIFT CERTIFICATES
A hot breakfast is included with your reservation. It is a set menu each morning, and it is served in our dining room between the hours of 9 am to 10:30 am. Our breakfast menu may include the following: an egg dish, fresh fruit, a meat, 2 breads and a potato dish. If you are a repeat guest, please let us know. Please let us know if you have any sensitivities or allergies for our breakfast menu and we'll be happy to assist you. ** A modified breakfast can help accommodate an earlier breakfast would include cereal, fruit, juice and coffee, and you must request this service. Thank you.
ONLINE AND PHONE RESERVATIONS: Guests are welcome to reserve one, part or all of our 10 rooms, and we would be happy to have you as our guest. Each of our rooms have a king or queen bed rentable for 2 guests (some can sleep more) and have a private entrance. Weekday reservations can be rented for 1 or more nights, and weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum stay. Holiday weekends and special events require a 3 nght minimum stay. Single and 2 nights can be made IF an existing reservation is in place to match it. Rates for additional guests apply for reservations of more than 2: ADD $30 per added adult (ages 21 and older), and ADD $20 per child (ages 3-20) per night plus tax. Phone reservations: calling us at (830)-625-8300 between the hours of 9 am to 10 pm. After hours, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Rooms & Rates
Choose from 1 of 10 rooms each has a king or queen bed, private bath (4 Jacuzzis). Some rooms sleep 3, 4, or 5 guests. Choose for 2, a small group or a large group (22 to 30 guests). Nightly room rates for 2 range from $195.00-$390.00 + tax.
Perfect for weekday or weekend getaway, vacation, family reunions, small groups (2-30 guests), business, church, office or school retreats.
In room amenities include coffee pot w/supplies, refrigerator, TV. Amenities on the property includes being able to explore, relax, lounge, watch a colorful sunset on the hill, or bird watch. Guests enjoy our common room with free WIFI, homemade Almond Butter toffee & cookies, popcorn, bottled water, sodas, and ice cream. Or watch a sports game on 48" TV. Or play a game with family or other guests.Learn More
Downtown New Braunfels Gruene
* MUSIC-Gruene Hall, River Road Icehouse & Whitewater Ampitheater
* Shopping -- Antiques & Specialty Shopping, Gruene Market Days, Tanger Outlet, Texas Winetrail.
* Festivals - Troutfest, Folkfest, Wurstfest, Gruene Music & Wine, Wassailfest, more.
* Water - Near 2 rivers, Canyon Lake, Guadalupe State Park and Schlitterbahn Park.